mardi 23 février 2010

Last Flight


Last magazine, almost a great pick ....

Key features
:


I've read the whole article. I can do this. I'm a good person.


"They have evolved from nothing to global ubiquity in a few years. Whether they are good for our mental health is another matter.[...] Social networking contributes considerable structure to the chaos, allowing people to communicate more than ever but with no body language and touch which are essential. Face to face interaction is fundamental to what you are. Its richness affects our brains. [...] Phone conversations ? Same problems. But what emerged from Facebook pages is that online nacissism and people engaging in ceaseless self-promotion. When untrained strangers viewed a sample of Facebook pages, they were just as good at identifying the narcissists as previous research has found people to be at judging the personality of their friends"

Good news : Picola is NOT on Facebook (well, I start a blog... ! )



Other features :


The good news is that perhaps depression is not a malfunction but a mental adaptation that focuses the mind to better solve complex problems. OK.


The page I have decided not to read and the moment when my "Sport Illustrated, special issue" was really enjoyable.


Best first post ever !


picola

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Archives du blog