mardi 13 avril 2010

Back in L.A.

.

with the heavy RED ONE camera system

with suits / workflow / long distances / meetings

with short video clips

with Palisades Beach Rd by night / homelessness' streets by night


a big To Do list, constraints, unbearable social contrasts and a few pleasures (phew !)


welcome to California.


park a car, take the RED ONE out of a case, come face to face with contrasts and forget about plan and shot


... and then, go to San Diego, live in a middle class house on Pacific Beach, breathe and leave ... phew (again !)

.

20 commentaires:

  1. be happy to use a Red One system dude !!!
    Curtis

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Have a nice trip in california Picola... Tu feras de tres tres belles photos, ça c'est certain... Enjoy your stay and your friends. Inge

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I need to have a look on your Red One material !!!! Lucky you !
    P.G.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Picola uses 35mm and 85mm RED primes pro lenses, two 320 Go RED DRIVES (raid memory) to store everything and many RED BRICK batteries
    Kerensa.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Shot on RED : http://www.red.com/shot_on_red/

    Go there and watch trailers

    Kerensa.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Can you make images available somewhere to compare them with Sony XDCAM ? Thanks !
    Curtis

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. As usual Nicola, your pictures are amazing! And your site has evolved very organically. I'm so glad to see how well you've done..

    Best,

    Ellen C.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi Ellen ! Thanks a lot for your nice comment !

    Friendly,

    Nicolas

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. And what about a "Back in NY" post ???
    H.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. they're expecting you to be by their side !
    ;-)

    Ethan.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. can you upload some of your RED ONE footages ?
    thanks !
    July

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I think RED ONE images are too big to find room to store them
    Heidi.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. there won't be anything online.
    Thanks,
    Curtis.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. There's been a certain coolness in the air !
    Corin.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I do what I want, I don't need anyone to decide for me.

    picola, ad augusta per angusta

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Where are You ? Message left on your email box yesterday. I hope you'll be available in a few weeks to work with me !
    Neza.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Will try to reach you this week. I really hope you to make this design for me, please !
    Neza.

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. toooo highhh, toooo expensive to work for you Nez !!
    Ethan.

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. I need a FLV copy ASAP please !
    Corin.

    RépondreSupprimer

Archives du blog