I recently watched "New York I love you" (10 love stories, different places and 10 directors) and I really enjoyed it. Then I saw some articles in french magazines ... "tourist souvenir places" "There's nothing that I have already discovered" (as a pompous parisian boho).
Be disillusioned is sooo cool you know ...
Well,
there's many places in this movie I don't know.
@ Jerry : thx for this book, one night and many pictures of the City. Herald Square w/ yellow lines ("Caution ! Trees !!")


.
P. you're a newyorker !
RépondreSupprimerH. (stuck in NYC)
I love the idea : one night, each picture tagged with place and time. Nice !
RépondreSupprimerKaren
and yes, you're a newyorker picola !!!
RépondreSupprimer(please come back home now !)
K.
hope to see you soon in Miami
RépondreSupprimerG.
looking forward to seeing you tomorrow :-)
RépondreSupprimerK.
D day !!
RépondreSupprimerReyle
busy day ! to make up for it ...
RépondreSupprimerCorin
Hey CANON ! how hard to please is Picola ???!!
RépondreSupprimerking room, flashy cars ?!
Sophie
Picola needs more than a king size room and the roaring of an engine to be pleased...Or maybe not ; give him a Ford Mustang Fastback GT'68, San Francisco Streets at sunset , E.V playing in the car and you'll be close to make him shiver...
RépondreSupprimerSaw him yesterday night, audience to convince, quick on the draw with one shoot, disturbing and splendid before setting off again ! ouch ! extremely talented, everybody was flabbergasted by the picture on the wall. He stayed 15 minutes and left ...
RépondreSupprimerTheresa
The picture was beautiful.
RépondreSupprimerCorin.
Removed yesterday, 10 days, not that bad !!
RépondreSupprimerHow far Nicolas, how far ???!! Already tell you about that.
Corin.