.
Pearl Jam's 20th birthday, acoustic gig near San Francisco, count me in ! I'll be there for sure
Oct. 23 & 24, Mountain View, CA
Here's the lineup :
Saturday:
Buffalo Springfield
Pearl Jam
Elvis Costello
Merle Haggard and Kris Kristofferson
Lucinda Williams
Billy Idol
Jackson Browne and David Lindley
Modest Mouse
Grizzly Bear
Sunday:
Buffalo Springfield
Pearl Jam
Elvis Costello
Merle Haggard and Kris Kristofferson
Modest Mouse
Grizzly Bear
.
lot of work to do in NYC too !
RépondreSupprimerCorin.
Hey Corin, time to sleep
RépondreSupprimerEthan.
I'm in Italy !
RépondreSupprimerCorin.
Hope to see you in SF !
RépondreSupprimerDavid (2009 B&W MC in Boston)
See you in Santa Rosa, CA
RépondreSupprimerKarl
Hi Karl, I need to go South !! SF, MountainView & LA till Oct.30
RépondreSupprimerPICOLA
and then NYC !
RépondreSupprimerCorin ;-)
... and then NYC !
RépondreSupprimerK.
Yes ...
RépondreSupprimerSF is important too. (ok, there're two IMPORTANT gigs too) Winter's galleries will be based on it for sure. Steep slope in Brooklyn !