.
Beavering away for weeks, sometimes with people who don't know what I exactly do ...
... so, now I love to
- call my friend to let him appreciate the car audio sound from a Ferrari ("Levitate Me" Seb !!)
- sleep very soundly in business class from Paris to NYC while everybody is trying to, in their tight seats (and I plan to do it again next week, ...four times ...)
- use only once in a day a DSLR with a perfect awaited result (I do know how to get this result in France, but people believe me only after 300 shots)
- listen to Wilson Sasha when I want to
... and I can do that here in the US
(french MonsieurJeSaisTout likes to collar me with the famous catchphrase " Ah ouais, toi l'photographe t'es connu aux States, pfff !!"...."ben comment te dire...ce que tu ne sentiras jamais ??")
PICOLA (E 56 St and Lexington Ave) (FMJST says : "ah ouais, c'est aux States ça non ??")
.
it's for your own good ! you are a hardworker, and nobody seems to notice that.
RépondreSupprimerGo go PICOLA go
Kerensa (go go Kerensa go !! :-)
the Village tonite, 10PM ! (pleeeeeeaaase !)
RépondreSupprimerH.
Awesome shows in San Francisco !!! got a copy today, wow !
RépondreSupprimerDavid
"Walk With Me" with Neil Young !!!!
RépondreSupprimerB.
Hi, I have now the whole show in FLAC format and it's just amazing !
RépondreSupprimer