Can't wait to see your workK.
little birdie told me about a new teaser !!!Geary.
I definitely love your videosHelen
it's hard to find a powerfull PC that supports that kind of stuff in big big big Premiere Pro timelines, but I think I've got a winner !!
Which one is it ?Ethan
Apple ??!!:-)K.
never, ever, ever !
"Apple" !???? pretty sure he wants great and up to date hardware ... so ...Corin
i7 QM, 8Go, SSD HDD, 1,5Go for vids'apps, I can't see any Mac there !!Gianni (true R&R, true human food, no-fashion-old-fashioned-nowhere, no boho look, no vegetarian, no highbrow R&R, yeah !)
Can't wait to see your work
RépondreSupprimerK.
little birdie told me about a new teaser !!!
RépondreSupprimerGeary.
I definitely love your videos
RépondreSupprimerHelen
it's hard to find a powerfull PC that supports that kind of stuff in big big big Premiere Pro timelines, but I think I've got a winner !!
RépondreSupprimerWhich one is it ?
RépondreSupprimerEthan
Apple ??!!
RépondreSupprimer:-)
K.
never, ever, ever !
RépondreSupprimer"Apple" !???? pretty sure he wants great and up to date hardware ... so ...
RépondreSupprimerCorin
i7 QM, 8Go, SSD HDD, 1,5Go for vids'apps, I can't see any Mac there !!
RépondreSupprimerGianni (true R&R, true human food, no-fashion-old-fashioned-nowhere, no boho look, no vegetarian, no highbrow R&R, yeah !)