June 21. & 22.

I'll be there in New-York, both nights, great seats, dead center, etc. but ...
... you, TenClub.net, have you ever thought about UPGRADING your website , seriously ??Always the same problem, when great new stuff are up there, the website likes to crash, since 1998...
PICOLA ( upset / angry ) live from Sunset, LA
.
die hard fan for sure !!
RépondreSupprimerH.
please be fair ! I like many artists ! my pick today :
RépondreSupprimerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0OecrekQg8
what I hate the most is scalpers. some of them ore TC members. Brrr
RépondreSupprimerSally
Even with scalpers or even rookies, etc. I always get best seats. It's difficult, but with experience now, I know how it works.
RépondreSupprimerPICOLA, ok, die hard fan LOL
- 8 Eddie Vedder's shows in the US
- 4 PJ's shows last year (Bridge School in SF and Madison Square Garden in NYC)
- 12 PJ's shows in Europe.
it seems TMaster will organize two sales, one internet pre sale and a public one.
RépondreSupprimerSally
just got tix from the Ticketmaster presale first second and 2 seats in Loge first row !
RépondreSupprimeryesterday I had the chance to pick tix for the second night, in front of the stage, dead center, so I'm glad too.
SOLD OUT the very first second in any case (TClub or Tickmaster). Now I can got to work.
I tried my best the last 30 minutes to get some. NO way.
RépondreSupprimerSo I went there and ... :-(
David
sighs ... ok, last chance tomorrow general public sale
RépondreSupprimerSally
Hi Picola, you've done such a great work there in Los Angeles. I really hope to work with you soon. Amazing person, responsible, many ideas every second, great communication. A pleasure to work with.
RépondreSupprimerKing regards,
Edward
Promis plus jamais de W
RépondreSupprimerJ'espère!
RépondreSupprimerPICOLA
2000 dollars today on eBay to get great seats....
RépondreSupprimerIt really sucks!
Jon