mardi 15 mai 2012

To see daylight again !



































.



..a tough month...

...I love these pictures from last week by the way...


@Allen: thank you, I'll be there soon!
@Corin: I want two samples, I mean 2!

11 commentaires:

  1. New York daylight is a lovely one!!!

    Karen

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. taken with the new 5d mk III?

    Hans

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You have to move to San Francisco, great light out there!!!
    Kristen from Cafe Trieste

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'd love to! I do remember you Kristen, thank you for your kindness
    Picola

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great colors awesome places. Thank you for sharing.

    Jill

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Please let us go to Lyric Hifi on saturday!
    Ethan

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hope you're doing well!

    Jimbo from Dumbo, Brooklyn

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. hi Jimbo ! I know where to find you this weekend !!!
    Brooklyn Record Fair on Saturday :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. yes, I'll be there all day long!

    Jimbo

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. See you on friday night in NYC

    David Delmers

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Quien capta imagenes tan sutiles debe ser especial

    RépondreSupprimer

Archives du blog