You know, last spring I heard some dude telling me how great it would be to have you with us on this project. Now I really don't know how to make these lights without you!
Hi, Tiny world. I worked with you in LA last month but I've just seen yesterday the perfect pictures of my friend living in NYC. Her wedding was in January and your pictures are stunning. Thanks. I wasn't there but I now can feel the atmosphere. The atmosphere. Your job. Right?!??? ;-) Alicia
Dude, we "miss you already" (hey that's your song!!!)
RépondreSupprimerDan
Two words: fucking talented
RépondreSupprimerBruce Arens
See you next year, we won't let you go back!!
RépondreSupprimerLove
Jenny K
okay, well 3 words: gifted and talented
RépondreSupprimerF. Peters
You know, last spring I heard some dude telling me how great it would be to have you with us on this project. Now I really don't know how to make these lights without you!
RépondreSupprimerHenry (the Third)
A+++++++ Class AAAAAAA world class photographer!
RépondreSupprimer(well, now, you have a personal recommendation from me!!)
Kate F.
this guy is unreal!
RépondreSupprimerJohn C. Levens
Hi, Tiny world. I worked with you in LA last month but I've just seen yesterday the perfect pictures of my friend living in NYC. Her wedding was in January and your pictures are stunning. Thanks. I wasn't there but I now can feel the atmosphere. The atmosphere. Your job. Right?!??? ;-)
RépondreSupprimerAlicia