www.picola.fr
samedi 19 avril 2014
A long weekend
Just before the Photokina, I will have the opportunity to use a new camera during a very long weekend ... 2 weddings on 2 continents ... a wedding on Saturday in France, a plane on Sunday morning and another wedding in NewYork on Sunday.
I'm very excited by this project because I feel very good and confident during weddings and that's what it's all about for me this season.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Happy to see you again !
RépondreSupprimerI like the way you mixed pictures and music
RépondreSupprimerJill
On attend vos clichés avec beaucoup d'impatience. Tout simplement, pour nous offrir encore et encore du Bonheur.
RépondreSupprimerVos photos sont toujours empreintes de beauté, de poésie et d'esthétisme.
On a toujours envie de s’extasier devant.
Surprise et émerveillement avec le regard d'un enfant.
Monsieur PICOLA
Le retour.
MR
I've seen this vidéo a few weeks ago but I still like it!!!
RépondreSupprimerKaren
Great teaser!!
RépondreSupprimerthanks for sharing
Greg
It's nice to see you in a trailer !
RépondreSupprimerHans