vendredi 13 mars 2015

... 7 0 0 ...



700 wedding pictures in a "responsive" gallery for smartphones, iPads & computers.

Please see with this gallery what this new word "lifestyle" means to me.

10 commentaires:

  1. Élégant, net, simple et finalement racé, comme vous. J’aime cette version-là.
    ( Clin d’œil : je devrais sérieusement réfléchir à me remarier, les femmes sous votre regard sont si belles!!! )

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm speechless. I really wonder who can do it...everything is so colorful . Jill

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Quel romantisme. ..et joli regard sur la vie....

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Très belle poésie d'âme écrite à la lumière de votre regard...je suis fan.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Stunning gallery, what can I say!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I have never seen something like this. So many pics, so many beautiful. It's very impressive. Congrats
    Helen Binsfick

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. The best wedding gallery I have ever seen!!
    Antonelle

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Happy Birthday Mr... P ������
    MC

    RépondreSupprimer

Archives du blog