Champagne !Josh
Champagne D-8 actually Corin
picola surfed a fish !K.
Super-cali-fragil-istic-espi-ali-docious !!
I would love to catch this cable car !G.
have you already done something in San Diego, (same kind of trailer ?) I know you love the city !Sam from San Diego
great samples! D.
day off on monday and go with me for a ride in Binghamton !! please !Tout se passer bien ! Ethan
terrific !Love.Jenny S
talented picola !Uvo
I love the pursuit
le cable-car comme fil rouge, j'adore !Philippe
good luck PIC !Ryan & Meg
It needs someone to make a great review there !Jane.
I can't see the video trailer. Where can I find it ??Thanks.JH
You can find it there on the same page (below)or just click here :http://picola.smugmug.com/Other/Street-Slope/15285672_rUtXz#1143736773_zCj26-L-LBJill
great escape in fantasy land ! thanksG.
amazing point of view.Yuk
I like all of them. Magnificent view of the cityPeace.L.Jearms
glad to see new pics !Felicia
"Super-cali-fragil-istic-espi-ali-docious !! "nothing to add !! Nez.
good luck !Georgina
Hi, see you tonite !QR
nice samples. thanks a lot !Seth
so nice !!!!Q & J
Wait for NYC in SFC !! xxxxxFred, PJ fan
je aimer voir plus de l'image !Mylena
spotted, picola arriving in NYC FourSeasons hotel, Kings Of Leon "Sex On Fire" dans les oreilles :http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1425/picowb.jpg(ne dis pas merci !)Ethan
handsome guy ! K.
cute JDEPP style !!G.
great moment thanks !Diana Meers
great comments as well on sunday, very smart PICOLA !Molly
very smart tryptique seen on walls this weekend !Bridget
I love the new "about PICOLA" page !!B.
I knew this picture !!HJ
Glad to see this project online, great workJenny K.
Champagne !
RépondreSupprimerJosh
Champagne D-8 actually
RépondreSupprimerCorin
picola surfed a fish !
RépondreSupprimerK.
Super-cali-fragil-istic-espi-ali-docious !!
RépondreSupprimerI would love to catch this cable car !
RépondreSupprimerG.
have you already done something in San Diego, (same kind of trailer ?) I know you love the city !
RépondreSupprimerSam from San Diego
great samples!
RépondreSupprimerD.
day off on monday and go with me for a ride in Binghamton !! please !
RépondreSupprimerTout se passer bien !
Ethan
terrific !
RépondreSupprimerLove.
Jenny S
talented picola !
RépondreSupprimerUvo
I love the pursuit
RépondreSupprimerle cable-car comme fil rouge, j'adore !
RépondreSupprimerPhilippe
good luck PIC !
RépondreSupprimerRyan & Meg
It needs someone to make a great review there !
RépondreSupprimerJane.
I can't see the video trailer. Where can I find it ??
RépondreSupprimerThanks.
JH
You can find it there on the same page (below)
RépondreSupprimeror just click here :
http://picola.smugmug.com/Other/Street-Slope/15285672_rUtXz#1143736773_zCj26-L-LB
Jill
great escape in fantasy land ! thanks
RépondreSupprimerG.
amazing point of view.
RépondreSupprimerYuk
I like all of them. Magnificent view of the city
RépondreSupprimerPeace.
L.Jearms
glad to see new pics !
RépondreSupprimerFelicia
"Super-cali-fragil-istic-espi-ali-docious !! "
RépondreSupprimernothing to add !!
Nez.
good luck !
RépondreSupprimerGeorgina
Hi, see you tonite !
RépondreSupprimerQR
nice samples. thanks a lot !
RépondreSupprimerSeth
so nice !!!!
RépondreSupprimerQ & J
Wait for NYC in SFC !! xxxxx
RépondreSupprimerFred, PJ fan
je aimer voir plus de l'image !
RépondreSupprimerMylena
spotted, picola arriving in NYC FourSeasons hotel, Kings Of Leon "Sex On Fire" dans les oreilles :
RépondreSupprimerhttp://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1425/picowb.jpg
(ne dis pas merci !)
Ethan
handsome guy !
RépondreSupprimerK.
cute JDEPP style !!
RépondreSupprimerG.
great moment thanks !
RépondreSupprimerDiana Meers
great comments as well on sunday, very smart PICOLA !
RépondreSupprimerMolly
very smart tryptique seen on walls this weekend !
RépondreSupprimerBridget
I love the new "about PICOLA" page !!
RépondreSupprimerB.
I knew this picture !!
RépondreSupprimerHJ
Glad to see this project online, great work
RépondreSupprimerJenny K.