hope to see the whole set soon !Ely
I'll be there! Denise.
just great !Ethan.
Awesome work. I've already watched it 10 times !!!G.
incredible chase !Eeeelliot
Smugmug compressed the file. Hard to see something in dark areas. Very difficult to share a HD file quickly (streaming and flash).KL
a killer trailer ! Marion
great links between music and pictures !Dan
delightful and delicateF.
great escape !E.R.
great mix, music & picsLove that !!!Jonathan
awesome video sample there !!!Erika
atmosphere ! wow !Zid
Is it available in HD mode on a big flat screen somewhere ?? I really hope to see it on a 50' plasma !Keera
hi Picola, did you release it all by yourself ?? Impressive !Ted Hertyonga
yes, he did !Corin
so delicate mix between music and video.Pierre
pff ! Que dire, vraiment très beau, une ambiance, tout colle c'est très prenant, et tout ça en si peu de temps ! Bravo !Sam
I like titles and structure. Great dark scenes too.Johanna
bluffant !Helen Surring
I like colors, the way you use the timeline in photomontage, I like the idea, close to what you wanted weeks ago. Bravo !Jill @ 21
hope to see the whole set soon !
RépondreSupprimerEly
I'll be there!
RépondreSupprimerDenise.
just great !
RépondreSupprimerEthan.
Awesome work. I've already watched it 10 times !!!
RépondreSupprimerG.
incredible chase !
RépondreSupprimerEeeelliot
Smugmug compressed the file. Hard to see something in dark areas. Very difficult to share a HD file quickly (streaming and flash).
RépondreSupprimerKL
a killer trailer !
RépondreSupprimerMarion
great links between music and pictures !
RépondreSupprimerDan
delightful and delicate
RépondreSupprimerF.
great escape !
RépondreSupprimerE.R.
great mix, music & pics
RépondreSupprimerLove that !!!
Jonathan
awesome video sample there !!!
RépondreSupprimerErika
atmosphere ! wow !
RépondreSupprimerZid
Is it available in HD mode on a big flat screen somewhere ?? I really hope to see it on a 50' plasma !
RépondreSupprimerKeera
hi Picola, did you release it all by yourself ?? Impressive !
RépondreSupprimerTed Hertyonga
yes, he did !
RépondreSupprimerCorin
so delicate mix between music and video.
RépondreSupprimerPierre
pff ! Que dire, vraiment très beau, une ambiance, tout colle c'est très prenant, et tout ça en si peu de temps ! Bravo !
RépondreSupprimerSam
I like titles and structure. Great dark scenes too.
RépondreSupprimerJohanna
bluffant !
RépondreSupprimerHelen Surring
I like colors, the way you use the timeline in photomontage, I like the idea, close to what you wanted weeks ago. Bravo !
RépondreSupprimerJill @ 21