Great news ! I'll be there.(I like the teaser !!!)Frank
I love the atmosphere at the beginningK.
ok, I need to be part of this day. I completely fucked up a b&w photoset this weekDan
O_o awesome video there !!Tristan
Picola ... quick on the draw with a smile, with a camera and with a nice music video. I like the picture with the red door, who's got the key ??!!Kelly, Hampton Bays
where is that old door ?! That's the question !well made trailer !!Lil
Do we still need scraf and gloves to spend a day in Boston? Brian, Santa Cruz CA
Is there a chance to improve? ??Tim from NYC
May I remind you of last year masterclass ? GREAT !! Great night too ! "le" Felt, as you call it ! Good luck for this year.Jersey Girl
Great news ! I'll be there.
RépondreSupprimer(I like the teaser !!!)
Frank
I love the atmosphere at the beginning
RépondreSupprimerK.
ok, I need to be part of this day. I completely fucked up a b&w photoset this week
RépondreSupprimerDan
O_o awesome video there !!
RépondreSupprimerTristan
Picola ... quick on the draw with a smile, with a camera and with a nice music video. I like the picture with the red door, who's got the key ??!!
RépondreSupprimerKelly, Hampton Bays
where is that old door ?! That's the question !
RépondreSupprimerwell made trailer !!
Lil
Do we still need scraf and gloves to spend a day in Boston?
RépondreSupprimerBrian, Santa Cruz CA
Is there a chance to improve? ??
RépondreSupprimerTim from NYC
May I remind you of last year masterclass ? GREAT !!
RépondreSupprimerGreat night too ! "le" Felt, as you call it !
Good luck for this year.
Jersey Girl