.
OK short time, many emails to answer, and a lot to do
in no particular order :
@ L&F , M&T, B&G : thank you for your messages, a pleasure to read and it's highly likely that you gonna have someting big as a result for your events ! Nice presentation, great taste (music and arts) and great communication too, I'm so glad !!. June will be huge !
@ Corin : I can't read and have a global view on each workshop, I need time to organize it properly. I'll be in Lakeview, tomorrow at 8.00
@ David, Atlantic : No time in workflow for such a big project right now. If you still need someone in late september, I'll be there. If not, it will be my fault. Good luck with everything.
New York playlist for plane & cab :
Where can I go without You ? - Feist
Confetti - Cold Cave
Where Not To Look - The Belle Brigade
The Moon Is Gone - Ernest Saint Laurent
My Moon My Man - Feist
Postcard From A Dark Star - Merz
Lemonworld - The National
I Know What I Am - Band Of Skulls
Immortality - Pearl Jam
Can't Keep - Eddie Vedder (the One & only)
.
give us a chance to see you !
RépondreSupprimerNez
ENFIN !
RépondreSupprimerJill, expecting u midtown asap
business talking, deal !! and hanging out !!!!
RépondreSupprimerKaren, believer in Picola's value (go go pico go !)
great playlist, The Belle Brigade is nice !
RépondreSupprimerCraig
You need more photos on your blog !! I love your galleries, but I want more !
RépondreSupprimerRalf
he's running today !!
RépondreSupprimerH.
See you tomorrow morning @ Jim's !
RépondreSupprimerGail and Clarence
congrats !!!!
RépondreSupprimerCorin
it was nice to meet you. great website by the way !
RépondreSupprimerStacy
Thanks for your time yesterday night. We all appreciate. But please, keep in mind that this success is only yours
RépondreSupprimerJane and John Doe ;-)