mardi 21 mai 2013

A light beyond New York City




Far from NYC in June (waiting The LA call + covering some events) , here's some tunes folks :

01. Les Deux Love Orchestra - Lujon
02. Yeah Yeah Yeah - Subway
03. Cat Power - Human Being
04. The Cure - Lullaby
05. Alekesam - It's Not You It's Here
06. Hot Chip - Flutes
07. The Divine Fits - Flaggin A Ride
08. The Strokes - Tap Out
09. The Stereophonics - I'm Alright

There are lights beyond NYC, look ahead !


23 commentaires:

  1. How dare you! Need you there!
    Ethan, former newyorker

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nice playlist!
    Hope to see you soon.

    Felicia

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The Divine Fits in my ipod this morning in Brooklyn, awesome band! Thanks!!!

    Nathan V.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. chillin on the 5th ave yesterday night, we miss you there!
    jill

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed an entire year with Picola
    Can you understand that???
    Monica from Dumbo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Certains êtres vous font parler, d'autres vous font taire...cette image me fait tout taire.
    J’aime cette sensation-là. D.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I like the new style, I like to see news from you.
    Jill

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. awesome photo of the City
    we miss you there

    Jane H. Keane

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hey there, just watched this report on TV with your pictures. Impressive
    Nice work!!!!!

    Jorge Azpicuel

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. National anthem Picola! Awesome way of thinking, beautiful work!!
    Greg

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Guess who's on TV!!!
    Rebecca, Newport Beach

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I was about to crash on my bed and, and, and, and, Picola was on!!
    Hans

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. What a smart guy! and you look great! (well i've been told about that but hey!)
    Kim

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Thanks Showtime, you provide just what I need because I miss you soooo much Picola!
    Jill

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Damn, you guys are killing me. I thought I'll be the first to leave a message!

    Rebecca

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. with gloom and sweetness, the talented Picola talk with hypnotic trance, and i mean, brilliantly.
    Everybody, clap your hands.

    Jenny Golding

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I tried to get some rest, but now, I need, really I neeeeed to explore your entire website, your videos are so great and I love the atmosphere and your taste in music.
    BRAVO

    Darrell Daye

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Arguments well presented in a convincing manner. AWE-INSPIRING!
    I'm proud to have you by my side.


    CURTIS

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Hi buddy, guess who must be very proud of you up there in paradise.
    Ethan

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Thanks to everyone for all the nice comments that you have left here so early or so late at night for you folks from LA !
    You can't imagine how hard was the past week so I keep on reading your kind words.

    PICOLA

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Thanks God we've got news from you!!!!

    Karen

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Le secret du succès n'est point la motivation, guère le fruit du travail et encore moins le miracle de l'espoir.
    Tous ces composants sont vides de sens si l'homme.
    Un homme comme vous Monsieur PICOLA.
    N' acquière pas l'unique qualité qui le différencie des autres, à savoir le degré de confiance en soit.
    Le charisme n'est que la pâle reflet de cet atout qui se voulant reconnu, fait naître en vous un profond respect.
    Il y a quelques temps une personne m'a écrit "je te connais, mais pourtant à chacune de tes photos je te découvre encore".
    Aujourd'hui, j'ai envie de vous dire, "je vous connais et à chaque photo je vous découvre encore et encore".
    Chapeau bas!.
    Merci de nous faire rêver.
    Quel talent.
    Tout simplement
    BRAVO
    Martine

    RépondreSupprimer

Archives du blog