(photos & links from Oswald + Audio Arts)
People at Oswalds Mill Audio bring their own products to this unbelievable place in Dumbo, Brooklyn called "the Bridgeloft" which is also a unique place to rent for movie makers or photographers. They have many other locations, mainly in Pennsylvania, with awesome atmosphere.
Gideon Schwartz from Audio Arts was capable of keeping me in his living room with audio brands that I did not know. The alchemy between each component was awesome. You have a unique occasion to find a true alternative to whatever you already know about High End Hifi ... in a real living room ... I mean like home. That makes the difference.
You can visit the incredible decor of the Bridge Loft here : http://www.oswaldsmill.com/bridgeloft and discover the amazing OMA brand here : http://oswaldsmillaudio.com
If you're upset with other highend audio dealers, call Audio Arts, and visit the website here : http://audioarts.co/


I miss our visits to highend stores in NYC. I miss you bro.
RépondreSupprimerEthan
eh bien...on ne peut que citer Henry Miller " le jeu auquel se livre l'artiste c'est de franchir en force les frontières du réel"
RépondreSupprimerGlad to see that you still have a few hours for yourself!
RépondreSupprimerKarl Gorsson
How fascinated about highend are you??!!
RépondreSupprimerKaren
the "bridgeloft" is a great place. anything there seems beautiful.
RépondreSupprimerDavid H. Neils
Please, add more pictures!!
RépondreSupprimerThanks for the links by the way, I will cross the Bridge this weekend!
Janet
I went to the bridgeloft last friday, this is a terrific place for a photographer!
RépondreSupprimerKyle D.