jeudi 15 août 2013

M & A





Irish + Egyptian wedding !!!

Thanks for this great weekend. I was so happy to share this moment with you.



10 commentaires:

  1. A little birdy told me that you've got something else to share! Please let us know!!

    Karen

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I hope that one day I can do that, truly impressive.

    Jezabel, a lost photographer

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for sharing again!
    David

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Another lovely package of love. Bravo
    Felice

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I can't stand looking at your pictures and then ... mine!
    Amazing job!

    Chris

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Top class b&w pictures as always
    Paige

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I like to see something new here !

    Ethan

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. The most incredible fact is to remember that it's not from a studio. Just let this man see anything outside and capture it this way, every time. Congrats.
    Jimbo

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. One of the greatest wedding photographer on earth!
    Great job PICOLA

    Ron

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. A quoi peut –il ressembler le regard de celui qui prend de telles photos ?
    Car magnifique est le premier mot qui vous vient à l’esprit et cela ne sert à rien de se gratter la tignasse jusqu’à 4h du mat, le même mot reviendra : magnifique.
    Magnifiques femmes, magnifique joie, magnifiques ces mains plus bas et l’émotion qu’elles retiennent, magnifique alors...forcement...votre regard.
    D.

    RépondreSupprimer

Archives du blog