vendredi 12 mars 2010

NYC express

.


cab setlist to the City :


Josephine - Chris Rea

Us - Regina Spektor

Pride - U2

Love And Communication - Cat Power

Loosing My Religion - REM

Marilyn et John - Vanessa Paradis

Oh September - Mirah



to do :

go to DUMBO
go with the stream
be that odd-job man

wishlist :

spend an hour at Buttermilk in Park Slope
do mybest


Picola Supertramp

.

52 commentaires:

  1. Chris Rea, REM, U2 et même Marilyn et john de Vanessa Paradis... j'ai tout ça sur ma playlist deezer... Là j'écoute Murray Head "Never even thought"...
    Si tu ne connais pas, ecoute cette chanson...
    Tes photos sont vraiment incroyablement tendre et intime, pleine de douceur et de poésie. Je n'en reviens pas... Meme un limousine à la noix devient belle. C'est magnifique. Simplement.
    Inge

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I appreciate your thoughtfulness, I mean in general...
    Last nite Marisa Miller assoir a cote de toi, tu ne regarde pas elle ??! Elle est belle.

    T.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I got my comeuppance !

    Please, don't email me a "google image search" page regarding this girl !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Well thx for this message Inge !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Covers' contest, take II

    you should be more than only 4 to play this game ! I'll be ridiculous

    please, wait for me to leave the country before sending this, especially if we're supposed to have dinner together tonight ...

    here are "Thingummy" sisters :

    http://picola.fr/gt.mp3

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. backdoor trick : deceitfuuuul sooonnng !
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/m4j2kjzmzze/mong.mp3
    This one's for Nelly Furtado last week in LA. No she wasn't worried about her gig in Guadalajara you coward

    T. (that late)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Do you know that French song???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpanOnWLavc
    It used to make me burst into tears some time ago, It still does.
    Heard the best cover ever when I was in NY.
    C.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Toward the end of the night Baba O'Riley feat. PICOLA (C) (on 2 words !!)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?uyywjx1izdq
    Ethan.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. we miss you already. you, exercising magic power without any fuss, us, floating on air... attracting Picola.
    love,
    Neza.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. went to the '21' yesterday night without you sayin' hello to everyone. lonely girls ! (no Bar Room, no Lounge )
    love,
    C. & K.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. And you've got one more song for you !!! (sexy broken voices inside ! hummm !)
    K.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. sorry WE've got one more !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. i expect the worst ! ...following our last conversation ...(just not to let you laugh when I'll say "I expected as much" !!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. you're right, you don't deserve it !
    K.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. @ Ethan & Curtis : Bros... never let them know you're into it. True story

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. There is no law that prohibits a woman from being a Bro. Women make excellent bros because they can translate and navigate the confusing and contradictory whims that comprise the chick code.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. "chick code ? here's a true story : a chick code is more simple than any binary numeral sytem ... or ...wait, wait, wait,...or... any code used during World War II 60 years ago. And...there's no wingman, I mean even a rookie one, there's no wingman on earth who has EVER felt confused with a chick code. Bros don't have feelings or questions (have you already met a handsome talented well shaped guy with sensibility ?? Come on !) ...Oh wait, wait... What. Up."

    "COME ON ! High five fellows !" (C) BS


    (I'm picola and I can't approve this message)

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. awesome guy with sensibility and italian suits ? hum, hard to catch...charisma,subtlety, elegance ... ok, but i've never seen his beautiful body ;-(
    T.(hunter!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. he's invisible, he only stays an hour and left us with a smile, he makes himself scarce, he plays with all of that with masterly skills. Drawback ? Well, he's french...
    K.

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Karen, stiletto heels and legs are not enough !!
    T.(rock chick)

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. He's not a man to catch... He chooses carefuly, but when he finds the one, be sure he catch her... Inge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. we all know how well he feels things and life...an agreement in principle with his heart. great vision. he should be a photographer
    Corin

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Yes, a photographer. I've never seen anyone getting out from a car like him.

    Eyes lost in thought on 59th st., high-class gait, fineness moves like a woman, masculine certainty.

    Eyes already elsewhere, high above eo's vision, tenderness found anywhere.

    Neza.

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. You talk about me like if I were dead !! It's a blog about photo, music, feelings and friends. That's all ! And I am very keen to go back to the City soon.

    Picola

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. well, well, well... Lest's see how you get out of a plane. Where and what he's going looking for (after)... Should I die ? Inge

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. just spent the night at BL with Karen.
    T.

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. cheeeeeeeeeeerrs picola !
    K.

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. what's going on here ??!! success in real life and virtual life, I hate you ! I should find another friend (maybe a fat one) in the early evening ...
    Curtis

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. I'm the one you want me to be Curtis !

    Tracy & Karen : BL is not the place to be ...pff (!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. High heels are not enough ? Right ! we're all as tall as him with our shoes, 6 feet tall and it's the only reason why ... I wish I can be taller or smaller than that !!
    K.

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. My plane playlist to the City :
    Indie Rock n' roll - The Killers
    Leaving New York - REM
    Yellow Ledbetter - EV Live Acoustic
    Washington Square - Counting Crows
    Piazza, New York Catcher - Belle & Sebastian
    I can't see New York - Tori Amos
    What New York Couple Fight About - Morcheeba
    Lover you should have come over - Jeff Buckley
    Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
    C.

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Party on Thursday, Friday and Saturday !!
    S.

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. Yes, it's gonna be a nice weekend, please let us know you'll be there.
    N.

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Lincolns' quick stops in front of the 21 as usually for everyone. Or italian surprise, Midpacking, red Tshirt out of THE supercar, alone. pff ...
    K.

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. Maybe he doesn't want to be with people or anybody ,He's just The Seeker...focusing on nowhere, investigating miles...

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. I'll take my Hot Fuss' copy bought in London to hit the road today with "my" "supercar" (...)

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. Early morning this Tuesday ... and you're still in California ! Hope to see you by the end of the week
    Kerensa.

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. How many misses Meester & misses Lively are waiting for picola ??!
    F.

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. The question is : Is picola waiting for someone ? ...
    Corin.

    RépondreSupprimer
  40. He needs no Gossip Girl that's for sure....

    RépondreSupprimer
  41. Are you already in town ??
    K.

    RépondreSupprimer
  42. Nicolas i can't reach you
    K.

    RépondreSupprimer
  43. NYC without Picola this weekend. No eyes turned towards him. Nobody to impress anyone with phrasing, catch phrases, smiles, elegance, empty stare but sweet thought and sensitivity. No man to admire and to dredge. No messy hair, no sexy shoulder, no perfect neck and collar. Nothing !!
    Fiona & Paula, Mexico City

    RépondreSupprimer
  44. there was a guy
    an under water guy who controlled the sea
    got killed by ten million pounds of sludge
    from new york and new jersey
    this monkey's gone to heaven

    the creature in the sky
    got sucked in ahole
    now there's a hole in the sky
    and the ground's not cold
    and if the ground's not cold
    everything is gonna burn
    we'll all take turns
    i'll get mine, too
    this monkey's gone to haven

    rock me joe!

    if man is 5
    then the devil is 6
    then god is 7
    this monkey's gone to heaven


    thx to The Pixies, Monkey's Gone

    RépondreSupprimer
  45. Hey ! if you want girls to have a fresh look about you, is it worth the trouble ??? there's no point doing this Pic', they love you. I was at The Marquee yesterday night and it was all about you, again.
    Desmond B.

    RépondreSupprimer
  46. No! From now to 6PM, we'll talk about him! Boys don't know anything about girls !! Tea And Sympathy, saturday afternoon
    H.

    RépondreSupprimer
  47. Done!
    Hailey (suddenly I'm not that proud)

    RépondreSupprimer
  48. LOL yes , you're not alone Hailey !!
    H. (proud ??)

    RépondreSupprimer
  49. I wasn't there !!
    Cadence, proud !

    RépondreSupprimer
  50. Cadence, you mean at The Marquee ? .... dashing figure .... ;-))
    K. (sheepish witness)

    RépondreSupprimer
  51. you've got 4 invitation cards for the next 10 days here. What should I do ???! Invitations to bid ?!! Well, who wants to go out in Ny here ? (beautiful places, I promise !)

    Corin.

    RépondreSupprimer

Archives du blog