He will be at ICP this afternoon for Civil Rights Exhibition starts today and he decided to be there back in January at Steichen's exhibition (at ICP too) H. - dress code, even on Friday ! -
I will be at ICP to support the event. No time to loose today. It's a funny thing, I'm listening to Nada Surf, from NYC, this morning, and their song "blonde on blonde" is great.
Cats and dogs are coming down 14th street is gonna drown Everyone else rushing round I've got blonde on blonde On my portable stereo It's a lullabye From a giant golden radio I've got no time i wanna lose To people with something to prove What can you do but let them talk And make your way down the block I've got blonde on blonde On my portable stereo It's a lullabye From a giant golden radio It's a lullabye From wonder-woman's radio
You surely Got Some...
RépondreSupprimerdead center uh !
RépondreSupprimercochon !
RépondreSupprimeryes My Lord !
RépondreSupprimeret le squash tournament ? vas-y, crie ta victoire en public
purée j'en connais un qui doit etre heureux que le 20 et 21 mai approche...
RépondreSupprimerpeg
Back in town !!!
RépondreSupprimerD.
morning reviews here at work : great concert yesterday.
RépondreSupprimerKlaus
We HAVE to see you tonite picola !!
RépondreSupprimer(come on it's friday night !)
Kerensa
"PJ rocks !" (picola, 2008, 2009 & 2010..."picola 1991... probably ...")
RépondreSupprimerNo hope !! You can't expect to see him before 11PM ...
Corin.
He will be at ICP this afternoon for Civil Rights
RépondreSupprimerExhibition starts today and he decided to be there back in January at Steichen's exhibition (at ICP too)
H. - dress code, even on Friday ! -
girls rock the party everywhere !! I have a PJ ticket for the second show !!!
RépondreSupprimerK.
I will be at ICP to support the event.
RépondreSupprimerNo time to loose today.
It's a funny thing, I'm listening to Nada Surf, from NYC, this morning, and their song "blonde on blonde" is great.
Cats and dogs are coming down
14th street is gonna drown
Everyone else rushing round
I've got blonde on blonde
On my portable stereo
It's a lullabye
From a giant golden radio
I've got no time i wanna lose
To people with something to prove
What can you do but let them talk
And make your way down the block
I've got blonde on blonde
On my portable stereo
It's a lullabye
From a giant golden radio
It's a lullabye
From wonder-woman's radio
...